Tuesday, 29 June 2010

Instigator Magazine

I can't believe my last blog entry was January. That sucks.

Anyway, I've been hard at work on many things, among them Issue 2 of naked Justice: Beginnings, which I'll be able to show some art from very soon.

I've also been working on a few illustrations for a "featured artist" piece that Instigator Magazine are doing on me. Instigator's a fetish-based publication, so it was a great opportunity to enjoy doing some more "hard-edged" stuff. I'm thinking there may be more to explore with that! ;)

So, this is one of the illustrations for the feature. It's just a mock-up, not what's actually gonna appear on the cover of the magazine, and the issue is definitely NOT dedicated entirely to me! LOL



(I'm really into glow-in-the-dark watches right now, as I just got a Diesel one. VERY hot!)

Hope you guys like it, and I promise to try and stay more in touch!

Jacob xxx

5 comments:

DEVILMAN said...

The "Blonde Thugs" character looks soo hawt!!!!!!
This magazine....looks more than interesting xD congrats for the feature!!!!!!!

Kid Nova said...

Great to read an update from you. This art looks very saucy too. I couldn't help but laugh at the glow in the dark watch comment though. I had no idea they were 'en vogue' right now. Seems very 80s! ;)

Jacob Mott said...

Thanks guys!

As for the glow in the dark watch being 'en vogue', I honestly couldn't say if it is or not. You can buy 'em, that's all I know! (I'm not really a follower of fashion! LOL)
I guess I'm just an 80's boy at heart!
xx

Z-Maker said...

I'm definitely going to pick this up! Glad to have found your site, (via our mutual friend, Jezza) Jacob!

Love, LOVE, LOVE, you and your work! :)

~Z.

Jacob Mott said...

Aw, thanks, Sean! You're such a sweetheart!